2015年5月9日土曜日

Rie Murakami Seiji Ninomiya Talk:Does Toyota expect "Civil War in China?"

Rie Murakami: Oh Seiji, Japanese automobile company Toyota and Mazda accept Seiji Ninomiya's suggestion. Seiji you said, "Toyota and Mazda walk together, work together. Joint venture is very important." And Seiji you always said, "Civil War in China is very dangerous. People never know that. Chinese leader is too strong against people. People have a big complaint against the leader.
If Civil War in China will begin, Japanese automobile company's factories all right?" I don't think so.

Seiji Ninomiya :Yes, I think so too. I always say so. Thank you very much for introduce my opinion.
Chinese government can guarantee Japanese automobiles company's factories? I don't think so.
damage will be very serious.
Japanese automobile companies had better expect Civil War in China.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿